WhMic is a multimedia program running on Windows whose purposes are:
- The treatment of voice in order to enhance its quality and to facilitate its detection.
- The bi-directional communication and the diffusion of voice, music and messages using TCP/IP.
- The playing and the recording of voice and music.
- The generation of signals and noises in the audio domain.
Its main functionalities are:
- Many treatments in frequency domain (filtering, gain, limitation, suppression, compression, expansion, equalization)
after FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
- High performance voice detection capability.
- Support of TCP/IP via DirectPlay and Windows media.
- Many Codecs for communications and diffusions (GSM, MPEG Layer-3, Windows Media Audio, ...).
- WHM Audio Codec for communications and diffusions.
- End to end secure data with base and enhanced cryptography.
- Simple reading of MP3 and Windows Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- Simple reading of Real Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- White noise and pink noise.
- Graphical displays (time domain, frequency domain, spectrogram).
- 3D sound positioning and Windows mixer volumes control.
- .WAV file support.
WhMic is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2006-01-02. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
WhMic (version 5.1) has a file size of 1.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 225 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.