WhMic is a multimedia program running on Windows whose purposes are:
- The treatment of voice in order to enhance its quality and to facilitate its detection.
- The bi-directional communication and the diffusion of voice, music and messages using TCP/IP.
- The playing and the recording of voice and music.
- The generation of signals and noises in the audio domain.
Its main functionalities are:
- Many treatments in frequency domain (filtering, gain, limitation, suppression, compression, expansion, equalization)
after FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
- High performance voice detection capability.
- Support of TCP/IP via DirectPlay and Windows media.
- Many Codecs for communications and diffusions (GSM, MPEG Layer-3, Windows Media Audio, ...).
- WHM Audio Codec for communications and diffusions.
- End to end secure data with base and enhanced cryptography.
- Simple reading of MP3 and Windows Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- Simple reading of Real Media files and URLs (audio streams).
- White noise and pink noise.
- Graphical displays (time domain, frequency domain, spectrogram).
- 3D sound positioning and Windows mixer volumes control.
- .WAV file support.
Read carefully the terms of the following license contract and its conditions
before using this software. Dont install or dont use this software if you
dont agree this license contract terms. Using this software imply that you
accept the present contract.
WHMIC is a shareware. It is not free. The evaluation period is limited
to 21 days. During the evaluation period, the configuration files must be
reinitialized at least once a week. Furthermore, Internet and Intranet communications
via TCP/IP and DirectPlay are limited to 30 minutes by a program exit. Finally,
the enhanced cryptography is not available.
1. LICENSE GRANT.
WHMSOFT grants you, by this present contract, a license to use
WHMIC by one person on one computer at the same time.
"You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay
the license fee.
"Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the product.
You may not modify a program functionality or its documentation.
When you obtain the product for the first time, you are granted an evaluation
period of 21 days. After this period, you must pay for the software according
to the terms and prices discussed in the product documentation or you must
remove the software from your system.
This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another
organization or individual.
You are expected to use the product on your system and to thoroughly evaluate
its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase.
This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that WHMIC will
perform to your satisfaction. Therefore, you understand and agree that there
is no refund policy for any purchase of the product.
WHMIC is owned by WHMSOFT.
Your license confers no title or ownership in the software and should not be
construed as a sale of any right in the product.
You agree that you will not reproduce the software or its documentation except
for making saving copies.
You are not allowed to transfer the rights and obligations of the present
WHMIC is protected by international copyright laws.
The software and its documentation constitute original works protected by laws
on literary and artistic ownership.
You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate,
or disassemble the software in whole or in part.
4. EVALUATION VERSION DISTRIBUTION.
On condition that you have an evaluation version, you are allowed to make
copies of the software and its documentation and to freely distribute exact
copies of the version. On the other hand, you are not allowed to sell these
WHMSOFT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE.
SUBJECT TO LEGAL WARRANTY, WHMSOFT DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE
OF THE PRODUCT IN PARTICULAR ANY DIRECT AND INDIRECT DAMAGE THAT COULD RESULT
OF THIS USE.